Official Election Announcement (partially pasted below for convenience)
WVMA elections for 1440H will be held on Sep 28, 2018. Nomination deadline is Sep 14, 2018 before midnight. This year we will be selecting for two members for Board of Trustees for 2yrs, and three members for Board of Directors for 2 yrs, and one member for Board of Directors for 1 yr. If you wish to nominate, then please fill out the nomination form and email as per instruction in the form.
A member must meet the following requirements:
- A new or renewing member shall testify in the basic beliefs of the Islamic faith.
- A member must be at least 18 years old.
- A member must be a resident of the cities of Saratoga, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, West San Jose (west of Highway 87 and south of El Camino Real / The Alameda), Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Santa Clara (South of El Camino Real / The Alameda), Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton, Woodside and Portola Valley.
Zip Codes (P denotes partial zip code): 94022, 94035, 94039, 94040, 94043, 94301, 94302, 94303, 94304, 94305, 94306, 94309, 94027, 94025, 94026, 94027, 94028, 94029, 94061, 94062, 94028, 95051(P), 95050(P), 95053, 95128, 95126(P), 95125(P), 95124, 95118, 95136(P), 95120(P), 95123(P)
Please refer to the WVMA Constitution for complete details on becoming a member.
Click Here to become a member (1440H).
When submitting your membership application, please provide:
- your residential address, and
- your driver’s license number.
On Election Day your eligibility to vote shall be confirmed after verifying your address against your government provided identification.